Build your Credit with a Down2shop Credit Card
DOWN2SHOP is an online retailer with a mission to provide the best possible products and service to customers without them feeling like they are anonymous. We strongly recommend the Help Card from Down2shop.
- Fast reporting to all 3 credit bureaus
- 500 minimum Equifax credit score required for approval.
- Unsecured credit lines up to $6500 with approved credit
- Quick & Easy application!
Removing negative items is only one part of raising your credit score. The other part is opening new lines of credit considering they account for 30% of your credit score.
- Credit pull – Minimum Equifax score of 500 FICO
- Debt-to-income ratio < 80%
- Must have a valid Social Security Number and pass FRAUD CONTROLS (#1 reason for decline). Fraud Alerts/Freeze acceptable as long as contact number has been added. Call Equifax Live Customer Support at 800-846-5279 to add contact number and please allow 48 hours for them to make the changes before applying.
- Follow application instructions above. You will be notified immediately whether you’re approved. If declined you will be offered a Secured Credit Card instead.
- Make a small purchase at Down2Shop to activate your card & credit reporting. (One purchase financed of any product of any amount (no min). Products are as low as $5.)
- Account will report to your credit as “Help Card/HCcredit” within approx. 1 week of purchase
- Will need to pay $25/mo for 4 months to pay off the annual fee
- You are not required to use the card after that for it to report. It would be a good idea to make some small purchases during the year to keep it active, however.
A new account like this can often add 30 to 50 points to your score within 60 to 90 days. Credit lines begin at $1100 and go up to $6500. Click the link below to apply.
and check out the video below for more info.